Private Paradise Island
Accessible only by private plane, Amanpulo is around an hour from Manila, yet feels a world away from anywhere, blissfully marooned in the middle of the Sulu Sea. A private island fringed by white sand beaches, the resort offers a back to nature experience in supreme comfort and privacy. Casitas are built into the verdant forest canopy, perched on the hillside or set along the 6.5km beach, while each of the private Villas has its own beachfront.
The stay includes:
- Three nights' accommodation at Amanpulo
- Daily breakfast and à la carte dinner for two persons
- Suggested included activities:
- DAY 1: A serenaded sunset cruise for two, with drinks and canapés
- DAY 2: A private beach barbecue for two
- DAY 3: Private use of the floating Kawayan Bar for two hours, venue only.